Thank you to the 40+ community agencies, organizations, first responders, and businesses participated in this year’s Best Care Community Health Fair, which was attended by over 400 participants.
The annual Atchison Hospital health fair includes a variety of over 60 booths, by community businesses, organizations, and hospital departments.
Indoor and Outdoor activities and events make the health fair a family fun day.
LOTS OF PRIZES!
Family Fun & Activity Booths
- Kids fun challenge obstacle course
- Bicycle rodeo
- Face painting
- Pumpkin laparoscopy
Community Responders Demonstrations
- Kansas Highway Patrol “Convincer” & “No Zone Truck”
- Sheriff’s Department “Fuzzy Goggles”
- Fire Department
- Atchison County rescue car demonstration
- EMS ambulance & helicopter
- Car extraction demonstration
- Blacklight germ & handwashing demonstration by Highland Community College
- CERT Team emergency preparedness
- $20 Flu shots – ages 6 months and older (Health fair price only)
- $55 High dosage flu shots also available for ages 65 and older (Health fair price only)
- Hearing Tests
- Balance Testing
- Blood pressure checks
- Lions Club Pedivision screening
- Vein Finder
- Carotid artery screening
Kc Wolf & Sluggerrr
Lots of Prizes
Drawing for 2 Free Bikes