View our updated visitor restrictions in response to COVID-19.
Atchison Hospital has been the leading healthcare provider in the Atchison community and surrounding area since 1912. In 2010 a new facility was built and was designed with patient care in mind. Our 85,000 square foot, single story building allows all departments and nurses stations to be in close proximity which increases efficiency in patient care. Why go anywhere else when you can get the best care right here.
Features of Atchison Hospital
- Single-story facility design allowing for all departments to be in close proximity, increasing efficiency that is entirely patient focused.
- 25 private family friendly patient rooms each with their own bathroom; designed for patient comfort and privacy.
- The Emergency Department has private rooms, and a separate entry as well as dedicated parking.
- A four-bed Intensive Care Unit (ICU) located in the center of the Inpatient Care area. Each ICU room has its own restroom.
- Three large surgical suites with comfortable pre-op and post-op areas that accommodate video and fiber-optic technology to perform minimally invasive surgery.
- A Gastrointestinal (GI) Lab and an Infusion Services room.
- Comfortable, hotel-like, family friendly OB rooms that accommodate all phases of having a baby. Nurse’s stations located closer to patient’s rooms and the technology that allows the nursing staff to observe the patient’s bedside fetal monitor from the nurse’s station.
We do our best to keep up with technology so that our staff has the newest resources to provide the best care for our patients. We appreciate you taking the time to look at what our facility has to offer and we encourage you to come and take a look around for yourself. If you have any questions or would like to contact us, please call 913-367-2131 or visit us at 800 Raven Hill Drive, Atchison, KS 66002.