Atchison Hospital is looking for an RN to join our Med/Surg ICU department. This is a PRN, night-shift position. An ideal candidate will have excellent nursing, time management, and critical thinking skills required. This person must have the ability to work as part of a team and be detail-oriented with excellent customer service and organization skills.
- KS RN license
- ACLS and BLS certification
- Excellent nursing, time management and critical thinking skills
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team
- Must be detail oriented with excellent customer service and organization skills
- 1 year acute care experience in the last 2 years
- EKG rhythm recognition course
- ICU experience highly preferred
- 12 Hour shifts
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- 6 p.m.-6:30 a.m.