Atchison Hospital is seeking an part-time Office Assistant to join our team! This position is responsible for scheduling sports medicine and occupational medicine appointments, DOT & NON DOT urine collection, and breath alcohol testing.
- Computer skills and the ability to use phone, fax, and copier
- Must have exceptional customer service and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Scheduling, EMR, and medical terminology experience
- 3 years of medical office experience
- Part-time status
- 24 hours per week during Monday-Friday
- 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- No weekends or holidays