Atchison Hospital is seeking a Housekeeper to join our team! An ideal candidate will customer service oriented with knowledge of commercial cleaning, including a preference for experience in a nursing home or hospital.
- Must be customer service oriented
- Must have a knowledge of commercial cleaning, including a preference for experience in a nursing home or hospital
- Must possess the ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions and work independently
- High school diploma
- 1 year of cleaning experience in a nursing home or hospital
- 1 year of housekeeping
- Monday – Friday, 2:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Must be available to work some holidays
- 8-hour shifts
About Atchison Hospital
Atchison Hospital and Clinics is a healthcare network in Northeast Kansas dedicated to improving the health of the communities we serve, providing compassionate healthcare with clinical excellence. Our locations include a 25-bed acute care hospital in Atchison, Kansas; primary care, specialty care, and walk-in clinic facilities in Atchison; primary care clinics located in Troy and Horton, Kansas; and a clinic providing surgical services, orthopedic and sports medicine, and occupational medicine in Leavenworth, Kansas.
Atchison at a Glance
With a population of just over 11,000 people, Atchison maintains a friendly, community-oriented atmosphere with an array of diverse culture, thriving commerce, and exciting entertainment. Atchison is brimming with intriguing sites to explore. From Amelia Earhart’s birthplace museum to the Muchnic Art Gallery, there is sure to be something interesting for everyone. An easy drive to metropolitan areas like Kansas City, Lawrence, and Topeka makes for convenient travel, shopping, and sporting event adventures.